Escape Room LA may change its policy from time to time by updating this page. You are requested to check this page periodically to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. The current policy has been in effect since 12/2015.
What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as zipcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Your user preferences which specify what we do with the information we collect
What we do with the information we collect
We require the above listed information to understand your needs, to provide you with better service, and in particular, for the following reasons.
- We may use the information to improve our own internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional notices about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided, depending on the user preferences you may select or revise at any time.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone, depending on the user preferences you may select.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your personal interests and the interests of our other members.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. When you agree, a cookie is inserted that helps analyze web traffic or lets us know you visited a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes, by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being visited. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website by tailoring it to customer needs. The cookie information is only used for statistical analysis and then the data are removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you indicate that you would like us to do so.